Planning Applications affecting Saltash from the Cornwall Council/Plymouth City Council Weekly List
Due to the coronavirus COVID-19 the Government’s advice is to reduce social interaction between people and gatherings in order to reduce the transmission of coronavirus. Following advice from the Government and Cornwall Association of Local Councils, the Town Council resolved to adopt a mechanism during this time without the need to hold meetings, so that the Town Council and the public can still be consulted.
- Process: Download the Town Council’s Emergency Determination.
- Cornwall Council's Process: Download Cornwall Council's Planning Protocol during Covid 10 Emergency.
To view applications documents
To submit comments - Planning ApplicationsPlease email comments including the Planning Application Number to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of the Town Clerk by the deadline date stated for each application in the Planning Applications table below. Please also send your comments to Cornwall Council via email@example.com
The following documents can be downloaded as pdf documents:
- Ward map of Saltash
- Town & Parish Councils in Cornwall Guiding Principles for Pre-application Discussions
- Plain English Guide to the Planning System
- Material Planning Considerations
Declarations of Interest 27.03.20 to 22.06.20
Pavement Licensing Applications affecting Saltash from the Cornwall Council Daily List
- Download the Town Council's Emergency Licensing Determination Procedure - Pavement Licensing
- Download Material Considerations - Pavement Licensing