Please see urgent message from William Holman - Secretary SNP Steering Group:
"I am sure it will not be of any surprise given the present circumstances, that from today, all future meetings of the Steering Group are cancelled until further notice!
It is the intention however, that work will continue "on-line" between Steering Group members to get the SNP Submission Draft completed and advanced through to the point where, if matters continue, we have a go/no go decision to make on the Referendum.
The first step in this process is to complete the review of the Saltash Neighbourhood Plan Submission Draft circulated to the regular attendees last Saturday. As requested, would those involved please get their comments to me on the proforma provided by Tuesday 24th March 2020 using a separate sheet for each Section of the Plan. I shall chase mercilessly, and thereafter shall collate and circulate comments received to everyone and in particular to Steve Besford-Foster who will make the required corrections."
About the Saltash Neighbourhood Plan
All meetings are open to the public.
The official launch and training session for the Saltash Neighbourhood Plan was held on Monday 3rd December 2012 at 7.00pm at the Guildhall.
- Neighbourhood Plan Application Letter (pdf)
- Neighbourhood Area Designation (pdf)
- Saltash proposed Neighbourhood Area map (pdf)
- Saltash NDP - application for designation of a Neighbourhood Area (pdf)
The following documents are available to download as pdf documents.
- Saltash Town Framework Plan Update - September 2013
- Saltash & the Site Allocations DPD - December 2013 - read a copy of the presentation here
- Appointment of Planning Consultant to assist in the production of the Saltash Neighbourhood Plan. Read the invitation to tender for a Planning Consultant here.
- Saltash Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group Protocol for Presentation by Developers (V3).
The Plan Website and Questionnaires
- The Neighbourhood Plan website can be found on http://plan4saltash.co.uk/
- General questionnaire: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QQCF9GZ
- Youth questionnaire: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MDWY8TD
Further documents available to download as pdf documents.
- The policy writing document (pdf).
- The Saltash Neighbourhood Plan Affordable Housing Issues Report
- Cornwall Council Presentation :- Affordable Housing Saltash 2016
- Saltash Site Allocation DPD Consultation & Cornwall Council Officer responses (minutes of 10th January 2018)
- Saltash DPD Position Statements
- Saltash Local Listing Report
- Climate Change Presentation
Documents for the Steering Group Meeting 134 on 16th January, 2019:
Document for the Steering Group Meeting 135 on 30th January, 2019: