Saltash Town Council
The Guildhall, Lower Fore Street, Saltash, Cornwall PL12 6JX
Tel: 01752 844846
This accessibility statement applies to the Saltash Town Council website at https://www.saltash.gov.uk.
This website is run by Saltash Town Council. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website.
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
We know some parts of this website may not be fully accessible:
• some PDF documents may not be fully accessible to screen reader software
This site is available in three versions:
• large screen/desktop site, includes graphics and photos. Some pages may require horizontal scrolling at high zoom.
• small screen/mobile site, formatted to display on small screens in portrait or landscape format.
• text only site, no graphics, photos or text formatting. Text font, size and background contrast may be adjusted by means of user browser controls.
If you need information on this website in a different format please contact the Town Clerk
• by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• by phone: 01752 844846
• by post: The Guildhall, Lower Fore Street, Saltash, Cornwall PL12 6JX
We will consider your request and get back to you as soon as possible.
We seek to maintain and improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please contact the Town Clerk – contact details above.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Saltash Town Council is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances and exemptions listed below:
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
Some PDF documents, especially those containing graphics and images, may not be fully accessible to screen readers
Only and Mobile pages may not duplicate the entire text contents of their
equivalent desktop pages. A plan is in place to correct this before the
end of 2020.
of our PDFs documents are essential to providing our services. For
example, we have PDFs with information on how users can access our
The accessibility regulations do not require us to fix PDFs or other documents published before 23 September 2018 if they’re not essential to providing our services.
Any new PDFs we publish will meet
accessibility standards, except where these are supplied by other
organisations over which we have no control.
This statement was prepared on 22nd September 2020. It was last reviewed on 22nd September 2020. This website was last tested on 22nd September 2020. The test was carried out by WesternWeb Ltd.All pages on the public facing web site, excluding PDF documents, were tested.
Coronavirus Latest Updates
Saltash Library Public Consultation
- Notices and Info
- Finance and Precept Documents
- Policies, Procedures, Notices and Other Documents
- Data Protection and Freedom of Information
- Councillor Vacancies
- Job Vacancies
- Code of Conduct Determination Notices
- Mayor's Page
- Saltash Neighbourhood Plan
- Data Transparency
- Planning Applications
- Streets, Transport and Travel Notices
- Sport and Leisure
- Tourist Accommodation
- Tourist Attractions
Saltash Library Hub
Full Graphics Website
Website by WesternWeb Ltd